Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7 ~ The WAVE is my friend!!

Finally the scale has moved. Jiminy I went 5 whole days and only lost 1 lb until the first day of the wave, then quickly lost 2.5 in just one day-and-night. Even though it's the hardest part to follow, this part of the diet really works for me ! I'm feeling good about weight loss and believe I will be under 160 by Saturday.

Today I did the Pyramid all the way through and finished right in the LAST SECOND. Funny story from yesterday ~ I was working out in my office with the door closed to squeeze in one of my workouts since I SLEPT late... someone knocked on my door and it was my bosses boss!!! Zoinks! I had to put him off until I got back dressed really quickly and by then he had taken off. Oh well, I caught up with him on cell phone.

Here are my results from weigh / measure this morning:
Day 1 - Day 6 (diff)
Weight: 165 - 161.5 (-3.5)
Chest: 41 - 40 (-1)
Waist 36 - 34.5 (-1.5)
Hips 42 - oops I forgot to measure
Arm 13 - 12.5 (-.5)
Thigh (upper) 23.5 - 23 (-.5)
Thigh (lower) 18.5 - 18 (-.5)

I've had two different body fat assessments. One was caliper and it measured a shocking 36% bf. The second was one of those hand grip thingies, and it came out as 35% bf.

Working my way to < 30% bf.

EBMD !! - Lisa Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment