Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6 ~ New Routine and New Attitude Needed !!

Geez, I'm happy to post something so my pictures move down in the blog (maybe they will go off the page soon :))

It's day 6 today and Dax decided to shake it up a bit for the next 5 days. Restricted carbs for 3 days, then back to a day of normal ED protocol. The cycle will repeat I'm sure.

So, I had hard-boiled-egg for morning (not real hungry), now I'm having a piece of baked snapper (lunch). And, call me a weirdo but, like a 5 year old, I enjoy ketchup on my fish (ok I'm a little different from a child because I mix it with as spicy of a hot sauce as possible ~ like tobasco) ...HOWEVER, to stick with the program (yes), I am having my fish plain and it's still yummy.

Dax added the Pyramid workout into the mix today. I woke up late, but managed to do the pyramid at work in my office around 10am. That was a tough tough workout, but I made it all the way thru Level 2 on the way down. I had 23 secs left, but decided not start into level 1 ---- I didn't think I could make it.
HELLO!!! What is UP with that???











It's not like me and that kind of thinking is bullony! I really need to turn my attitude around. I've done this before so I know it can be done, but this time I am feeling an almost overwhelming sense of fatigue and I'm following the diet perfectly. I've missed a few workouts due to headache and fatigue so I need to find a way to press thru it. HELP!! One of my big problems is I'm having a hard time staying asleep... I am hoping this problem will pass soon as I become exhausted from the workouts. I'm going to press today, but hoping I don't have to count sheep again tonight !!

EBMD - (if I can do it, every body can do it, and if every body can do it, then I can do it !!!!!!! ) Lisa Jean

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for posting your link over here. For before pics, you really don't look bad...you must be much taller than me! My stats are kindof similar to yours..bigger thighs ..yuk..I'm 5'1"...ah in anticiaption of some good after shots! I also wake up every couple of hrs to pee still.
    I'd love to hear about the 30/30. How did you do? and others? how was it the same, different?
    thanks tons!
    slim (hoping to be)
    http://zslim.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Slim ~ Ha! Thanks for the compliment. I'm 5'5" and yes you should def. anticipate your great aftershots. I lost 17.5 lbs in 30 days during 30/30. I could have lost more I'm sure!!! But extremely happy with the 17.5. So far, this Meltdown has been mostly the same except he went to 4 workouts a day (vs 3 in 30/30). The wave is incredible if you do it right... It's all good! Lisa Jean

    ReplyDelete